04. 01

Ma ellenőrizni tudjátok a múltkori feladatsort
küldöm a jó megoldásokat:
Exercise 1
2 U
3 U
4 C
5 C
6 U
7 C
8 U
Exercise 2
2 I want some informations. information
3 Chocolate taste nice. tastes
4 The water are cold. is
5 She needs moneys. money
6 We don’t have any homeworks tonight. homework
7 Would you like a broccoli? some
8 The people is very friendly. are
Exercise 3
2 How many
3 How much
4 many
5 much
Exercise 4
2 some
3 any
4 some
5 any
6 some
7 any
8 some
Exercise 5
1 somewhere, anywhere
2 somewhere, anything
3 anything, something
4 someone / somebody, anyone / anybody, anyone / anybody,
no-one / nobody
Exercise 6
2 lots of
3 something
4 anything
5 anybody
6 a little
7 a lot of
8 a lot of


Exercise 7
2 B the
3 A a
4 B an
5 A an
6 A an
7 B a
8 B a
Exercise 8
2 –
3 a
4 a
5 –
6 a
7 The
8 The
9 the
10 –
Exercise 9
2 My brother’s an architect in a big company in London.
3 I’m going to the shops. Would you like anything?
4 What a beautiful new dress you’re wearing!
5 Excuse me, is there a bank near here?
6 I live in small village in the mountains in Switzerland.
7 I bought a pair of sunglasses on Oxford Street.
The Life is wonderful when the sun is shining.
9 I really love walking on the beach near my house.
10 I’m reading an interesting book at the moment.

Megjegyzések